Our products are assembled using all new electrical components. All electrical parts, wires, connecting devices, switches, plugs, sockets etc. are CSA and/or UL recognized and come from reputable suppliers.
During assembly, the following processes are followed:
- Each plug, wiring assembly and socket is tested to ensure that the polarity of the socket/plug are as per the electrical standard.
- All in-line switches are tested to ensure they control the ‘hot’ side of the wiring assembly, so the ground or neutral wire is always connected when it is plugged in.
- All products are checked to ensure that metal parts are not touching either the hot or neutral wire.
- All threaded rod/nut/socket connections are secured with thread locker to ensure they do not loosen.
- If soldering is necessary within the wiring assembly, all connections are shrink wrapped.
- Each electrical cord is provided with a strain relief.
The wattage of the bulbs recommended to be used with the lamps is listed. Please be mindful of this and do not use any bulb with a wattage higher than recommended.
Each product is tested and inspected before being listed for sale and we take great pride in the quality and safety of our products. Please be aware, however, that they are not UL or CSA approved. They are considered art installations.